- Seed Stockers Frizzy Kush Feminised is an Indica dominant outdoor photoperiod variety was selectively bred over several seasons in the Pyrenees.
- The genetics came from the green phenotype of Frisian Dew crossed with Hash plant.
- The goal of the hybridisation was to retain the tough outdoor growing characteristics of Frisian Dew and combine that with the high potency levels of the Hash Plant.
- The best performing offspring were crossed each season until a stable and consistent result was achieved.
- Frizzy Kush Feminised is ready to harvest in the first 2 weeks of October (Northern hemisphere) or the first 2 weeks of April (Southern hemisphere).
- Yields are heavy, 500-1000gr is possible in good outdoor conditions.
- The taste is sweet and the genetics also grow well indoors taking around 8 weeks of bloom.
- Expect THC levels of over 20% and heavy yields from Frizzy Kush Feminised.
Due to UK legislation and requirements from our payment processor we are no longer able to provide detailed information regarding these seeds. Please look on the breeders website for more details.
These descriptions are pulled from various sources (usually directly from the breeder) and were written in regions where activities such as germination, propagation and consumption are permitted. Descriptions are for informational purposes only, their inclusion here must not be construed as advice or encouragement regarding germination, consumption, expected benefits, effects or any other claims or statements. All seeds are sold for novelty or souvenir purposes and must never be germinated.
|AK47 BCN Selection