Terms and Conditions
By using the website "www.ukskunkworks.co.uk" and purchasing products or services on it, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
'UK Skunkworks' is the trading name of 'SW Gifts Ltd' (Registered Company #11563862)
* You must be 18 or over to view and purchase goods most products from this website. We do everything we can to prevent purchases being made by under-age customers, however we cannot be held liable for those who breach this contract.
* UK Skunkworks may change or withdraw any part of ukskunkworks.co.uk at any time without notice.
* UK Skunkworks may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of ukskunkworks.co.uk upon breach of any part of these terms whatsoever.
* These terms constitute the full agreement between you and UK Skunkworks and may only be amended in writing.
* By purchasing, you agree that all details you provide to UK Skunkworks for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
* To become a member of the UK Skunkworks community you must first register and choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the site under your own username and password. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. You are solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your username and password.
* UK Skunkworks reserves the right to cancel or suspend any accounts without notice.
* Due to the nature of the internet there may be interruptions to services or website availability due to repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new services. We will naturally try to minimise these instances and strive to avoid any "down-time/outage".
* UK Skunkworks may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written permission.
* In the result of any waiver in respect to our terms we reserve the right to hold all terms relevant in the future.
* If you would like help ordering, or would like further information on any part of our products or services please contact us via any of the following methods:
Tel: +44 (0)1322 836678
Our lines are open between 9am - 6pm GMT
* Once your order has been placed and completed online you will be sent an automated e-mail of confirmation of your order. This e-mail is generated by the website and does not mean that we can definitely meet your order. It simply confirms that your order and all relevant details were received and are progressing through our system.
* ukskunkworks.co.uk may cancel any order and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time without notice. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
* Every order is treated as individual and will be processed as such.
* Any defective, damaged or incorrect orders shipped will be replaced or refunded according to our terms and conditions ONLY if we are notified within 7 days of receiving your order and it is reasonable to do so.
* All products and services are subject to availability. UK Skunkworks endeavours to keep accurate stock levels however in the event of an item being out of stock it will be deleted from your order or replaced with a similar product. If the item purchased is still required and a similar replacement cannot be found we will retain the order until such time that the item ordered comes back into stock.
* UK Skunkworks are not able to control, or take responsibility for the actions of customs and excise. All packaging is discreet and no indication of contents is displayed, however if the items you have ordered are not in line with the laws in your area, you run the risk of customs interfering with your package. We are unable to help you in this situation.
Pricing & Payment
* All prices seen on the website are final. Any pricing errors will result in your order being suspended until which time we can contact you via the methods provided. In the instance that we cannot contact you, we will render the order cancelled and all payment refunded as per terms and conditions.
* All payments are taken in GBP (UK pound).
* All orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be shipped. All products are subject to availability and remain the property of UK Skunkworks until paid for in full.
* UK Skunkworks does not share any information (personal or financial) with any third party.
* All credit/debit card details are encrypted using a secure ordering system. Your bank or credit card company may require security checks to validate your purchase.
* Users of this website may post reviews and comments on any of our products shown, and general content via our blog as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam". You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to origin of any content. Please note that any unpermitted content may be subject to review by UK Skunkworks and consequently may be deleted and action taken against the offender.
* This site is copyright © 2015 UK Skunkworks. All rights reserved.
All contents of this site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, design, arrangement and all other material are reserved to UK Skunkworks. Any other reproduction, incorporation, modification, publication or distribution without prior written consent is strictly prohibited.